Simon Walland Family Law logo

Consent Order – Children

If you and your ex can agree on child contact arrangements, you may not have to attend court to make things official. I can take your agreement and turn it into an order which the court will accept by post and then post back to you. I'll discuss the benefits of a Consent Order with you and the necessary details, then write it and prepare all the required documentation for it to be signed and sent to the court.


Simon Walland
Family Law Expert


18 years experience supporting people court. 

  • Trained Barrister and McKenzie Friend

  • Supported hundreds of people to represent themselves in court 

  • Family Law consultant

  •  Been in your shoes!

© Copyright 2021 Simon Walland Family Law