Simon Walland Family Law logo

Application for a Non-Molestation Order

If you're in the unfortunate position of being in an abusive relationship, you'll need to make an application to the court to obtain an order giving you safety (and often a place to stay). If the application is weak or incorrect in any way, you may lose the protection you need. I'll discuss your situation with you and what is achievable, and then complete your application form correctly.


Simon Walland
Family Law Expert


18 years experience supporting people court. 

  • Trained Barrister and McKenzie Friend

  • Supported hundreds of people to represent themselves in court 

  • Family Law consultant

  •  Been in your shoes!

© Copyright 2021 Simon Walland Family Law